Thursday, November 12, 2009

Poems


me: When stability is for the stables, are we ever really free? 
If I'm not the same as yesterday, am I ever really me?
If I'm not free to be unstable, and not stable enough to be me, can I ever be free?
Should I even want to be?
berstff27: My soul sings and dances
When that fiber of my essence
Jumps from K's to Q's and S'sIn a vibrating quintessence
Of reverbing words that please us
And resounding sounds that please me
Making joyful music motion
In a merry very flurried sense of self.
me: I write rhymes so that you'll meet me on the shore of the Sea
You and I, in between, my mind, it's pulling us away
Uncreative's what you call me, but that is not my name
And a man is what you see, but all these muscles are inane
berstff27: The last line seems out of place.
me: Inane seems like a good word for "useless"
Or, insignicant
berstff27: I just meant your talking about you and I and then you end with a man
me: Oh
I meant that all you see in me is a man
berstff27: Oh ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment